Build a world-class team culture with proven principles from renowned "Follow My Lead" podcaster and business leader John Eades
***Ranked #1 Best New Management Book to Read in 2019 by Book Authority***
Organizational culture has undergone a seismic shift in the 21st century--and with it, the requirements of leadership. In Building the Best, LearnLoft CEO John Eades takes you on a journey of transformation that will equip you with the tools you need to become the kind of cutting-edge leader today's workplace so urgently needs.
"Leadership is about empowering, inspiring, and serving in order to elevate others over an extended period of time. You are the perfect person to live this out every day." Eades's powerful words form the backbone of this groundbreaking guide to cultivating leadership at its highest level.
Beginning with the benefits of great leadership--and the drawbacks of bad leadership--Eades offers real-life examples of leaders who elevate others, and how their practices have paid huge dividends. At its core is a carefully balanced blend of "love and discipline"--a guiding principle that helps create high levels of performance by leaning on standards while at the same time caring about the long-term success and well-being of each team member.
Through these proven practices, you'll learn to:
- Identify your current leadership style
- Rely on the "purpose trifecta" to guide your team
- Be a leader who properly leverages the "Acts of Accountability" model
- Create a "Maximizing Mantra" to produce energy and results
- Develop the skills of others by understanding the "4 Stages of Role Development"
Leadership is a journey, not a destination. Building the Best offers a powerful blueprint for embarking on that journey--the first step in taking your team or organization toward true greatness.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781260458169
- ISBN-10: 1260458164
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 272