Score higher in your business statistics course? Easy.
Business statistics is a common course for business majors and MBA candidates. It examines common data sets and the proper way to use such information when conducting research and producing informational reports such as profit and loss statements, customer satisfaction surveys, and peer comparisons.
Business Statistics For Dummies tracks to a typical business statistics course offered at the undergraduate and graduate levels and provides clear, practical explanations of business statistical ideas, techniques, formulas, and calculations, with lots of examples that shows you how these concepts apply to the world of global business and economics.
- Shows you how to use statistical data to get an informed and unbiased picture of the market
- Serves as an excellent supplement to classroom learning
- Helps you score your highest in your Business Statistics course
If you're studying business at the university level or you're a professional looking for a desk reference on this complicated topic, Business Statistics For Dummies has you covered.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781118630693
- ISBN-10: 1118630696
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: November 2013
- Dimensions: 9.23 x 7.42 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Page Count: 416