The CSB Tony Evans Study Bible includes extensive study notes, commentary, sermons, and writings crafted and curated by Dr. Tony Evans. Including over 150 videos via QR code, these features are strategically placed alongside the biblical text to explain God's Word in a fresh way, guiding readers into a deeper understanding of Scripture. With tools for application, this Bible is designed to inspire readers to live and share the values of the kingdom of God.
- Study notes crafted from Tony Evans sermons and writings
- More than 150 videos of sermons, devotionals, and teaching from Dr. Evans accessible via QR codes
- 40 inspirational articles
- 50 "Kingdom Living Lessons"
- 60 "Questions & Answers"
- 140 "Hope Words"
- Special back matter section with key definitions, theological and doctrinal charts, and other study helps
- Page-edge cross-reference system
- Elegant two-color design
- Two-column format
- Black-letter text
- 9.75-point type size
- Topical subject headings
- Smyth-sewn binding with ribbon marker
- Bible reading plan
- Presentation page and special introductory front matter
- Full-color maps
Dr. Tony Evans is one of the most influential church leaders of our time and has been faithful in his proclamation of the gospel for over fifty years. He serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Texas, and is the founder of The Urban Alternative, a ministry that promotes a kingdom-agenda philosophy designed to enable people to live all of life under the rule of God.The CSB Tony Evans Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible(R) (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.
- ISBN-13: 9781433606861
- ISBN-10: 1433606860
- Publisher: Holman Bibles
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.35 pounds
- Page Count: 2000