Other Available Formats
With I Can Draw Disney: Cute Cats & Kittens, embark on an artistic journey full of feline characters from the world of Disney Develop your drawing skills while accompanying such characters as Figaro from Pinocchio, Marie from The Aristocats, and Rajah from Aladdin. You can draw with confidence using the simple basic shapes method, no matter your skill level. This 32-page collection begins with an introduction to art tools and materials. Then a series of drawing exercises invites you to warm up and learn the basic drawing technique used in this book. Now the real fun begins. The hardest part is choosing which Disney character to start with The easy-to-follow instructions in this book guide you through the drawing process; each step builds upon the last until the character is complete. You just need to grab a pencil, a piece of paper, and your copy of I Can Draw Disney: Cute Cats & Kittens, and then flip to the character you want to draw.
- Draw the basic shapes shown in step one, and move on to step two, step three, and keep going The new lines in each step are shown in blue, so you can see exactly what you need to draw.
- After adding all the details in each step, darken the lines you want to keep and erase the rest.
- Finally, add color to your drawing with felt-tip markers, colored pencils, watercolors, or acrylic paints.
Plus, learn some fun facts about these Disney characters as you learn to draw them. Brief character descriptions and art instruction from professional Disney animators round out this exciting artistic adventure. So grab your drawing pencil and learn to draw a variety of cute Disney cats and kittens
- ISBN-13: 9781600589751
- ISBN-10: 1600589758
- Publisher: Walter Foster Jr.
- Publish Date: November 2021
- Dimensions: 10.79 x 8.35 x 0.16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 6-8