A new addition to the I Can Read brand, the I Can Read My Illustrated Bible teaches children about the Bible while helping them grow more confident in their own reading skills as they build their vocabulary.
This Level 1 storybook Bible for early readers presents over 30 classic Bible stories that children can read all by themselves. Stories include Noah's Ark, David and Goliath, Miriam and baby Moses, Queen Esther, the Birth of Jesus, Jesus Walks on Water, and many more from the Old and New Testaments.
With charming illustrations and simple, easy-to-understand language, I Can Read My Illustrated Bible will help children develop a lifelong habit of making faith their own by spending quality time with God.
I Can Read My Illustrated Bible:
- Is part of the I Can Read Brand--the premier line of books for beginning readers
- Is a trusted tool to assist in developing biblical literacy among young readers
- Helps children develop a lifelong habit of spending quality time with God and his Word
- ISBN-13: 9780310766797
- ISBN-10: 0310766796
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 8 x 7.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.23 pounds
- Page Count: 208
- Reading Level: Ages 4-8