Now available in paperback with bonus content and a new cover
The most important step is the first one. Dive into Chip Gaines' personal playbook and start learning how to succeed in business--and in life. A New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Publisher's Weekly bestseller
The funny and talented Chip Gaines is well known as the star of HGTV's Fixer Upper, as well as a renovation expert, bestselling author, husband to Joanna, and father of five in Waco, Texas. But long before the world took notice, Chip was a serial entrepreneur who was always ready for the next challenge, even if it didn't quite work out as planned.
Capital Gaines offers you a ringside seat as Chip relives some of his craziest antics and the lessons learned along the way, written with Chip's trademark humor.
In addition to personal stories from Chip's journey, you'll discover:
- How to work toward success--and how to determine what that looks like
- The power of living in a way that rejects fear
- How to embrace small acts of courage and be bold to go all in
- What it takes to truly balance your family and career
Capital Gaines is the playbook you need to start redefining success and going after it, no matter what that means to you.
- ISBN-13: 9780785216247
- ISBN-10: 0785216243
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: February 2019
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 224