Timely and encouraging words to initiate a fresh experience of God's grace.
By following the dramatic story of John Newton, the Amazing Grace hymn writer, and the apostle Paul's own encounter with the God of grace, pastor and teacher Dr. David Jeremiah helps readers understand the freeing power of permanent forgiveness and mercy.
Dramatic stories and biblical insights highlight the very personal effects of grace and how grace:
- wondrously spans all our differences
- rescues us from our lostness
- helps us overcome our weaknesses,
- takes us from victims to victors
- ISBN-13: 9780849946165
- ISBN-10: 0849946166
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: August 2010
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 240