Using the themes found in Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling book The Case for Christ, this 90-day devotional for kids 9 to 12 combines historical and biblical evidence with fun facts, interesting trivia, and contemporary stories to explore what it means to be a Christian, and how we can be sure Jesus really existed, performed miracles, and rose from the dead to save the world from sin. And each short, two-page devotion helps kids "examine the case" when it comes to Jesus and apply those truths to their everyday lives.
Based on the eye-opening bestselling Case for ... series, this 90-day devotional for kids explores the life of Jesus and what it means to be a Christian, while also tackling the tough questions kids ask about God, the Bible, and why faith is important. Each day's reading starts with an interesting and child-friendly story or fact to get kids' minds wondering and engaged, and then applies that information to what the Bible, historical proof, and reliable research show us about Jesus and his ministry, as well as it means to follow Christ today. Each day, your child can "investigate" the case for Jesus for themselves and discover why the facts hold true.
Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional:
- Can be used independently or as a daily devotional at mealtimes or bedtime
- Is filled with short devotions that are packed with information but can be read in under five minutes
- Is a perfect companion to The Case for Christ for Kids, which directly adapts Lee Strobel's The Case for Christ book for a late elementary and middle school audience
- Demonstrates how kids can live out their faith every day, as well as helps them remain confident in their beliefs as they grow up
- ISBN-13: 9780310733928
- ISBN-10: 0310733928
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publish Date: September 2013
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 208
- Reading Level: Ages 9-12