Is there credible evidence that Jesus--the carpenter from the ancient town of Nazareth--really is the Son of God?
In this video Bible study, based on the New York Times bestselling book The Case for Christ, participants journey with Lee Strobel on a quest for the truth about Jesus.
Skeptics dismiss the Jesus of the Gospels by claiming there is no evidence that he was God's Son. But does their claim hold weight? And, if not, what evidence is there, especially outside the Bible? Lee Strobel--a former legal journalist and one-time atheist--presents the findings of his own search for truth.
This study guide is ideal for:
- Believers who want to learn more about the hard evidence behind their faith.
- Christians who find themselves becoming uncertain or doubtful.
- Anyone investigating, curious, or even skeptical about Christianity.
Sift through historical evidence and passages from a range of theologians, thinkers, philosophers, and laypeople on the topic of Jesus as you weigh compelling expert testimony that rejects easy answers.
With discussion prompts, Bible passages, and personal reflection cues facilitated by contributor Garry Poole, Strobel invites you and your group to investigate the truth about Jesus Christ as he leads up to the facts that guided him from atheism to faith in Christ.
By the end of this six-session study, groups may very well see Jesus in a new way--and even, like Strobel, find their life transformed.
- The Investigation of a Lifetime
- Eyewitness Evidence
- Evidence Outside the Bible
- Analyzing Jesus
- Evidence for the Resurrection
- Reaching Your Verdict
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310698524
- ISBN-10: 0310698529
- Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
- Publish Date: January 2014
- Dimensions: 9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds