The world today is changing rapidly. What was once settled is now questioned, and old traditions are discarded with reckless abandon. What does it mean to be an authentic man in such confusing times? What, if anything, does the Catholic Church have to offer to men today about living a life of true manhood and virtue?
The Catholic Gentleman is a solid and practical guide to manhood and holiness in the modern world. It offers the timeless wisdom of the Catholic Church to the many questions of men today on this important issue. In short, easy to reach chapters, you'll learn:
- How to know you are an authentic man
- Why our bodies matter
- The value of tradition
- The purpose of courtesy
- What real holiness is and how to achieve it
- How to deal with failure in the spiritual life
- And much more...
- ISBN-13: 9781621640684
- ISBN-10: 162164068X
- Publisher: Ignatius Press
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 160