Kaplan's Catholic High School Entrance Exams provides expert advice for students, practical tips for parents, and a lot of practice. Our guide gives eighth graders essential review and expert strategies to help them face the test with confidence and achieve a high score on their entrance exam.Kaplan is so certain that Catholic High School Entrance Exams offers all the guidance you need to excel that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the entrance exams--or you'll get your money back. Essential Practice and Review
- 6 full-length practice tests--2 for each exam commonly administered--the Cooperative Entrance Examination (COOP), the High School Placement Test (HSPT), and Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools (TACHS)
- 3 diagnostic quizzes-- 1 for each exam--with targeted feedback to help you set up a focused study plan
- Targeted review of key concepts and material, and strategies for how to approach the test
- Up-to-date exam information so there are no surprises on Test Day
- Tips for parents on how to help your child maintain realistic expectations while studying for the exam
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- ISBN-13: 9781506203393
- ISBN-10: 1506203396
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Page Count: 600