Transform your organization with speed and efficiency using this insightful new resource
Incremental improvement is no longer sufficient in helping organizations navigate the complexity, uncertainty and volatility of today's world. In Change: How Organizations Achieve Hard-to-Imagine Results in Uncertain and Volatile Times, authors John P. Kotter, Vanessa Akhtar, and Gaurav Gupta explore how to create non-linear, dramatic change in your organization. You'll discover the emerging science of change that teaches us about how to build organizations - from businesses to governments - that change and adapt rapidly.
In Change you'll discover:
- Why the ability of organizations to deal with threats and take advantage of opportunities in the face of ever greater complexity and uncertainty is being severely challenged
- In-depth, evidence-based, actionable solutions for dealing with institutional resistance to change
- Case studies and success stories that describe organizations who have successfully built the ability to change quickly into their DNA
- A universal approach for how to dramatically improve outcomes from various change efforts, including: strategy execution, digital transformation, restructuring, and more
Perfect for managers, executives, and leaders at companies of all types and sizes, Change will also prove to be a valuable asset to other professionals who serve these organizations. This book is for anyone seeking a proven approach for delivering fast, sustainable and comprehensive results.
- ISBN-13: 9781119815846
- ISBN-10: 1119815843
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: June 2021
- Dimensions: 8.58 x 5.43 x 1.02 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 pounds
- Page Count: 240