A down-to-earth plan to help us recover from the wounds of the past and grow more and more into the image of God.
Many of us struggle with anxiety, loneliness, and feelings of inadequacy. We know that God created us in his image, but how can we be loving when we feel burned out? How can we be free when we struggle with addiction? Will we ever enjoy the complete healing God promises?
Combining his professional expertise and personal experience, renowned psychologist Dr. Henry Cloud guides us through four basic ways to become joy-filled, mature followers of Christ:
- Connect more deeply with others
- Separate from others in healthy ways
- Understand the good and the bad in ourselves and others
- Grow into greater emotional and spiritual maturity
With fascinating case studies and helpful techniques we can start using immediately, Changes That Heal reminds us that God promises to complete his good work in us.
Workbook and Spanish edition also available.
- ISBN-13: 9780310351788
- ISBN-10: 0310351782
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 336