Cheated on...Battered by emotion...You don't know where to turn.
You feel betrayed, devastated, embarrassed, angry, and completely heartbroken.
You ask yourself,
"How can I stop infidelity from ruining my life?"
"How do I cope with this nightmare?
You don't realize there is a roadmap that explains what you are going through. That roadmap is Cheating in a Nutshell.
Knowledge is Power and Understanding is Liberating.
Whatever shade of infidelity you're dealing with, it is powerfully painful - and the feelings that come with it are hardly ever simple.
Understanding your pain will change your way of thinking almost immediately.
This book is for you if:
- You just learned your partner cheated on you
- You have been staying with a cheating partner
- You were betrayed in a past relationship and seek a deeper understanding of your feelings
In Cheating in a Nutshell, Wayne and Tamara Mitchell explain the source of your pain.
There is a way out of this darkness, and the first step is to understand the structure of this awful experience.
"The focus is on the betrayed, not the cheater, and if you've been cheated on, I agree with other reviewers: This is the best book, the only one you need." - Reader Review
It's never too late to understand why you feel as you do. Read Cheating in a Nutshell.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781948158008
- ISBN-10: 1948158000
- Publisher: Third Ghost Press
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.47 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.67 pounds
- Page Count: 224