The Most Trusted Guide to the World of Children's Publishing The 32nd edition of Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market is the definitive and trusted guide for anyone who seeks to write or illustrate for kids and young adults. If you're a writer or an illustrator for young readers and your goal is to get published, CWIM 2020 is the resource you need. In this book, you'll find more than 500 listings for children's book markets, including publishers, literary agents, magazines, contests, and more. These listings include a point of contact, how to properly submit your work, and what categories each market accepts. This edition also features: - Interviews with bestselling authors including Cassandra Clare, N.K. Jemisin, Jacqueline Woodson, Leigh Bardugo, and more.
- Craft articles on topics ranging from P.O.V., mocking-up picture books, and including diverse characters.
- Business articles on topics such as making the most of your platform, tracking submissions, and blocking out distractions when you write, and much more.
- ISBN-13: 9781440301230
- ISBN-10: 1440301239
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.9 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 400