Meet your next crisis head on and get through it stronger than ever by using the hard-earned strategies and core principles from Marc Polymeropoulos, a highly decorated, 26-year operations officer with the CIA.
Marc Polymeropoulos has had to live with the consequences of decisions made under the most high-stress circumstances you can imagine as a senior intelligence officer in the CIA, retiring from his 26 years of service as one of the CIA's most decorated field officers.
Though your crisis situations may not entail international counter terrorism as Marc's did, in our age of social media and a 24-hour news cycle, the consequences of mishandling a crisis can escalate quickly, leaving irreparable damage to a company's reputation and bottom line in its wake.
In Clarity in Crisis, Marc shares how true leaders need to lead in and through times of crisis and thrive under conditions of ambiguity, rather than message their way out or duck from hard decisions.
This book provides proven strategies and core principles that leaders can apply to meet any crisis head on and lead through it, including:
- The critical elements to managing crisis, such as knowing who you can always count on to execute under high-stress situations.
- An understanding of the importance of following and stressing key fundamentals and avoiding shortcuts that often do more harm than good.
- Implementation guidance from the "Mad Minute" section at the end of each chapter that summarizes key points and action items you can begin applying right away.
- How to gain confidence that you are ready for the next crisis and embrace any situation with no fear.
Far from mere theory, Clarity in Crisis outlines the unique mindset and strategies Marc himself practiced and honed throughout his remarkable career. The core principles outlined in these pages will help you find unshakeable clarity in crisis and lead when others want to flee.
- ISBN-13: 9781400223862
- ISBN-10: 1400223865
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: June 2021
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 208