CliffsNotes NCLEX Cram Plan is the perfect way to review for your RN or PN nursing exam whether you have two months, one month, or even one week left to prepare
CliffsNotes NCLEX-RN Cram Plan uses calendars to create a specific study plan for test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test. Also included is a specialized NCLEX-PN study plan, meaning that NCLEX-PN test-takers can use this book to pass their nursing exam, too The NCLEX-RN test is taken by individuals who want to become a registered nurse; the NCLEX-PN test is taken by those who want to become a practical nurse.
Features of this plan-to-ace-the-test product include:
- Timed, boxed calendars for preparing to take the test-2-month study calendar, 1-month study calendar, and 1-week study calendar
- Diagnostic test that helps test-takers pinpoint strengths and weaknesses so they can focus their review on topics in which they need the most help
- Subject reviews that succinctly cover need-to-know topics on the tests in a list format
- Model practice test with answers and explanations
Administered by appointment year round, more than 230,000 candidates take the NCLEX-RN test annually, and almost 65,000 candidates take the NCLEX-PN. The average passing rate for each test is only 70%.
- ISBN-13: 9781328900838
- ISBN-10: 1328900835
- Publisher: Cliffsnotes
- Publish Date: September 2022
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 288