Free yourself from codependency with evidence-based tools and exercises
Reclaim your sense of self and reclaim your life. From the author of The Codependency Recovery Plan, this workbook is a comprehensive resource filled with research-based strategies and activities for people seeking to break out of their codependent patterns and reestablish boundaries.
Based in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), these practical exercises are designed to help you set goals, challenge and replace negative thoughts, identify your triggers, manage conflicts, and reduce stress. Moments of reflection at the end of each chapter provide helpful summaries as well as motivation to move forward in your recovery.
The Codependency Workbook includes:
- In-depth explanations―Better understand what it means to be codependent, how it relates to addiction, and the ways that CBT can help you address it.
- Modular approaches―Triage your biggest and most immediate concerns with help from exercises that you can complete in any order.
- Easy-to-use strategies―Make it simple to find the time and energy to heal using exercises that are both straightforward and don't take long to complete.
Break free from codependency and become independent with effective, evidence-based tools.
- ISBN-13: 9781646114313
- ISBN-10: 1646114310
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 182