Take your first step into the Blockchain Revolution!
- What exactly is a blockchain and how does it work?
- Why does everyone, from technical experts to business tycoons believe bitcoin and Web3 to be a ground-breaking combination that will have a bigger impact on society than the internet?
- How are decentralized applications being implemented as the "new standard"?
A lot has been written about bitcoin, ethereum, and blockchains. However, most of this information may be hard to grasp for the untrained. This book is an easy-to-understand introduction to this new money and the ingenious technology that underlies it.
Elliot Davis answers these questions in this deft, intriguing, and easy-to-digest introduction to one of the most significant inventions of recent times, revealing how cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin are just one example of dozens of transformative applications made possible by this relatively new technology. He simplifies blockchain's most significant components by interpreting the complexities into digestible information intended for readers who are unfamiliar with the technology.
This book bridges the gap between exclusively technical blockchain publications and purely business-focused blockchain books. It accomplishes this by describing both the technical elements that comprise the blockchain and their function in business-relevant applications, essential breaking down the theory and application behind Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and NFT's.
What You Will Discover:
- What exactly are Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- What is Blockchain technology?
- How to create and publish your own cryptocurrencies
- How to create and publish your own NFT's
- How can you become a Blockchain Developer?
- Why is there so much buzz about blockchain technology and its potential?
- What are the reasons for limitations, and what has been done to overcome them?
- What is on the horizon for this technology?
- More than 50 exercises related to Blockchain development for your practice
Blockchain has become a significant buzzword in the worlds of financial technology and transaction security - and you can now make sense of it with the aid of this helpful book.
So what is there to wait for? Click on the BUY NOW button to get your hands on this amazing guide on blockchain and get on the way to becoming a Blockchain expert.
- ISBN-13: 9781777737740
- ISBN-10: 1777737745
- Publisher: Code Connections
- Publish Date: December 2021
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.34 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.49 pounds
- Page Count: 146