Cognitive behavior therapy strategies to help you manage anxiety and depression, whether you struggle with an anxiety disorder or are just feeling uneasy in life.
Get lasting relief from anger, panic, stress, and other mood-related conditions by applying the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy to your daily life. From writing down your goals to addressing negative thought patterns, this accessible, easy-to-understand cognitive behavioral
therapy book gives you everything you need to let the healing begin in one convenient CBT workbook. Soothe your mind, learn to grow as a person, overcome challenges, and boost your overall health and well-being.
Explore cognitive behavior therapy in this workbook through:
- 10 SOOTHING STRATEGIES: Discover proven CBT principles, like setting goals, maintaining mindfulness, and more.
- POSITIVE SELF-EVALUATIONS: Track your progress and reflect on what you've learned along the way.
- AN EXTRA TOOL FOR THERAPY: Use this workbook in tandem with clinical cognitive behavioral therapy or post-therapy.
Progress toward healing with a simplified approach to cognitive behavior therapy.
- ISBN-13: 9781939754851
- ISBN-10: 1939754852
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: May 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 234