Do you sometimes struggle to contain your emotions?
Do you want to be able to improve relationships and other parts of your life?
This book will help you do it
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a condition that is typified by a number of indicators, including alarming and unexpected changes in mood, instability of behavior and others. For sufferers and those who are close to them it can seem like there are few ways of tackling the problem, but there are things that can be done to alleviate the symptoms.
Inside this book bundle, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, you will discover a number of tips and strategies that will help you to control your BPD and have a much better life, including:
- How to manage your emotions
- Steering clear of bad habits
- Getting the right help you need
- Practicing affirmations and acknowledgements
- Seeking help for your wider family
- Self-care to manage symptoms
- How to improve interaction
- And much more...
Living with BPD does not mean that your life must be controlled by the condition. There are many ways that you can alleviate the symptoms and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy provides you with plenty of ideas to try.
Get a copy today and start dealing with your BPD now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781707262632
- ISBN-10: 1707262632
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.75 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.06 pounds
- Page Count: 360