Advanced cognitive behavioral therapy-stop panic in its tracks.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a major tenet of mental health science for good reason: it works. When applied to panic disorders and anxiety, it can be the key to regaining peace and confidence when you need it most. This interactive workbook is your advanced guide to lessening the impact and frequency of panic attacks with simple cognitive behavioral therapy methods you can practice anytime.
Learn how panic works on your brain and body, and how to build a toolbox of cognitive behavioral therapy strategies for relaxation, mindfulness, and acceptance. This book even includes tips for sleep, diet, exercise, and ways you can gradually expose yourself to the things that scare you, so they become less scary.
The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Workbook for Panic Attacks includes:
- Success stories-Read anecdotes about real panic disorder patients who vastly improved with cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Forge your own path-Work your way through this cognitive behavioral therapy workbook in order or skip around to the chapters that are most relevant to you.
- Worksheets and self-assessments-Writing prompts and questions will help you identify the specific ways panic affects you and track your progress over time.
Discover a path through panic attacks with the latest advancements in cognitive behavioral therapy.
- ISBN-13: 9781641526043
- ISBN-10: 1641526041
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 138