This book brings together everything you need to know for the ACT math section. Unlike most other test prep books, this one is truly geared towards the student aiming for the perfect score. It leaves no stones unturned.
Inside, You'll Find:
- A thorough review of all tested ACT math topics, from the simplest to the most obscure, including tough ACT-specific topics like trigonometry, logarithms, visualizations, ellipses, and matrices
- Hundreds of examples to illustrate all the question types and the different ways they can show up
- Over 400 ACT practice questions and explanations to help you master each topic
- The most common mistakes students make (so you don't)
This book was written specifically for the ACT and has very little overlap with The College Panda's SAT Math: Advanced Guide and Workbook. You won't find the practice exercises in this book anywhere else.
This is the most thorough ACT prep you'll ever find. For more sample chapters and information, check out http: //thecollegepanda.com/books
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780989496476
- ISBN-10: 0989496473
- Publisher: College Panda
- Publish Date: April 2017
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.57 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Page Count: 272