Companion planting is the strategic placement of plants in close proximity so that the plants can help one another out. It allows you to maximize the use of space while taking advantage of the natural abilities of each plant.This guide to companion gardening covers the following topics:
- What companion planting is and how it can benefit you.
- How good companion plants are discovered.
- Organic gardening and companion planting.
- Companion planting strategies.
- Allelopathy: The chemical abilities of plants.
- Beneficial insects in the garden and how to draw them in.
- How to repel pest insects.
- Planning your garden using companion planting.
- Companion planting information on more than 70 fruits, vegetables and herbs, including good and bad neighbors.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781499619515
- ISBN-10: 1499619510
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: May 2014
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 180