A Wall Street Journal bestseller
The #1 New York Times bestselling author on how to use radical adaptability to win in a world of unprecedented change.
You've shed antiquated systems and processes. You went all-in on digital. Your teams settled into new, often better, ways of doing things. But did your organization change enough to stay competitive in the post-pandemic world? Did you fully leverage the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to leap forward and grow stronger? Are you shaping the new environment to your advantage?
If not, it's not too late to learn from the best.
New York Times #1 bestselling author Keith Ferrazzi, along with coauthors Kian Gohar and Noel Weyrich, shows leaders how to shape their organizations and practices to remain competitive in a new, post-pandemic context. Based on an ambitious global research initiative involving thousands of executives, innovators, and changemakers who redefined their strategies, business models, organizational systems, and even their cultures, Competing in the New World of Work:
- Offers a bold new vision for the organization of the future
- Reveals the workplace innovations that emerged during the pandemic
- Defines the new model of leadership--radical adaptability--for sustaining continuous change throughout the coming years of opportunity and transformation
Competing in the New World of Work is both your inspiration and your road map to embracing new realities, motivating talent, and winning bold frontiers.
- ISBN-13: 9781647821951
- ISBN-10: 1647821959
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Publish Date: February 2022
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 256