Master your air fryer with recipes for frying, grilling, roasting, and baking
Air fryers are all-in-one appliances that can do so much more than imitating deep-fried foods Discover the possibilities with The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook, a recipe book and reference guide that makes the air fryer the centerpiece of any kitchen. Get started with a guide to appliance care and usage, along with handy cooking charts that take the guesswork out of air frying. Choose from a variety of easy recipes for perfectly cooked cuts of meat, tender fish, or freshly roasted veggies. The air fryer can even bake up a decadent dessert
This standout in air fryer cookbooks includes recipes like:
- Garlic-Roasted Chicken with Potatoes--Choose a small chicken to roast whole in this easy but impressive recipe that crisps the skin outside and leaves the meat juicy inside.
- Creamy Corn Casserole--Bake this comforting dish in a pan inside the air fryer; it whips up quickly and makes a family-friendly side for meatloaf or fried chicken.
- Spicy Thai Beef Stir-Fry--This stir-fry of tender beef and broccoli is tossed in a savory sauce that combines smooth peanut butter with the kick of red chiles and lime juice.
Make the most of this flexible appliance with handy tips and air fryer recipes for every meal.
- ISBN-13: 9781623157432
- ISBN-10: 1623157439
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: July 2016
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 154