A complete, beginner-friendly clean eating cookbook with 200 delicious recipes and 3 easy meal plans
Clean eating isn't about abiding by a strict set of rules--it's about incorporating more real food into your diet and establishing healthy habits that help you look and feel your best. Whether your goal is to lose weight, address a health concern, or simply take better care of yourself, this clean eating cookbook, packed with 200 tasty recipes and three, two-week meal plans, will help you easily transition to a healthier lifestyle.
Explore simple, step-by-step recipes--like Loaded Avocado Toast, Five-Ingredient Veggie Lasagna, and Pesto Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash--that use affordable, everyday ingredients and don't require a lot of time in the kitchen. Get nutritional information with each recipe so you can ensure you're eating clean, balanced meals for breakfast, lunch, snacktime, and dinner.
This clean eating cookbook includes:
- Clean eating basics--Learn more about the benefits of a healthier diet, recommended foods and foods to moderate, core clean eating principles and nutritional guidelines, how to stock your kitchen, and more.
- Weekly meal prep--Discover three, two-week meal plans that offer helpful suggestions for preparing meals in advance to save you time on weeknights, plus grocery shopping lists conveniently organized by aisle.
- Recipe labels and tips--Find time-saving labels for quick-prep recipes, dishes you can make in 30 minutes or less, and 5-ingredient meals, plus variation tips for changing up the flavors of the recipes.
Make the switch to a healthier lifestyle with the essential information, beginner meal plans, and fresh recipes in this clean eating cookbook.
- ISBN-13: 9781641526067
- ISBN-10: 1641526068
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.89 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Page Count: 326