Ever wondered about the meaning of your dreams? Learn about the symbology of 28,000 actual dreams in this comprehensive dream translation book.
The average person will dream over 150,000 dreams in their lifetime--each one a complex web of imagery and deeper meaning. The Complete Dream Book uses the interpretation of thousands of actual dreams from contemporary dreamers, just like you, to help you access the substance and meaning of your own dreams.
- Who's who in your dreams
- Which dreams recur during certain life stages
- The true meaning behind your nightmares
- Why you have certain dreams again and again
- How to tell if a dream is worth interpreting--and if you've done it correctly
- The phenomenon of precognitive dreams
The Complete Dream Book is the only dream interpretation book for teens and adults based on concrete data about real people's dreams and how the real events in their lives relate to their nighttime visions.
- ISBN-13: 9781402207006
- ISBN-10: 140220700X
- Publisher: Sourcebooks
- Publish Date: July 2006
- Dimensions: 9.08 x 7.12 x 0.73 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.23 pounds
- Page Count: 344