A revolutionary new look into everything "Doodle"; a MUST-READ that includes practical tips, tricks, and insights to help a new (or seasoned) Goldendoodle owner.Using interviews with 16 top Goldendoodle breeders, best-selling author Erin Hotovy has created an in-depth look at what it REALLY takes to successfully live with, raise, and train a Goldendoodle. Covering all the Doodle-specific topics you NEED TO KNOW, such as:
- The unique characteristics and quirks of the Goldendoodle breed
- Early training (including housebreaking) strategies for Goldendoodles
- Choosing the proper supplies and food for a Doodle puppy
- Helpful strategies for socializing a Goldendoodle with other dogs
- Health care advice for each stage of your Goldendoodles life
- Grooming tips that a Doodle owner needs to know
"We've gotten to love our Goldendoodle for almost two years now. While we thought we were doing everything right already, once we bought this book we learned so much more about Charlie and his amazing personality. Goldendoodles are such a wonderful and enjoyable breed, but even more so when you take the time to learn about them and really understand who they are. This book gives such great insights for new doodle owners and even experienced ones " Sara Hester, Goldendoodle owner
If you are considering bringing a Goldendoodle into your home (or already have ) then you need to read this book as soon as possible
"This book tells you everything you need to know about Goldendoodles. It was very beneficial to our family. We are Goldendoodle breeders, and give this book to each of our puppies forever homes." Ashlyn Hatfield, Goldendoodle Breeder
When it comes to popular dog breeds, Goldendoodles are all the rage these days-and for good reason This breed combines the adorable playfulness of the Golden Retriever with the intelligence (and low-shed coat) of the Poodle. This dog makes a great companion for owners in different types of homes. Your Goldendoodle may be the star pupil of the obedience class, a champion Frisbee player, or the best at cuddling on the couch at the end of the day. There's no limit as to what these dogs can accomplish with the right training and care.
However, no new dog comes with an instruction manual. If you've never owned a Goldendoodle before, there are some things you'll want to know about the breed before you bring your dog home. This book will give you a step-by-step guide to everything you ever wanted to know about Goldendoodles. Find answers to questions like:
- Is a Goldendoodle the right dog for me?
- Should I buy from a breeder or rescue?
- I brought my Goldendoodle home. What now?
- How can I best train my Goldendoodle?
- What are some common mistakes should I avoid?
At the same time, you'll read plenty of reasons why you should choose a Goldendoodle as your next pet. Chapters include all the basics such as:
- Introduction to Goldendoodles
- Choosing a Goldendoodle
- Preparing your Household for your Goldendoodle
- Bringing Your Goldendoodle Home
- Puppy Parenting
- Socializing with People and Animals
- Goldendoodles and Your Other Pets
- Training your Goldendoodle
- Dealing With Unwanted Behaviors
- Basic Commands
- Advanced Commands
- Traveling with Goldendoodles
- Grooming your Goldendoodle
- Nutrition and Healthcare
This guide is a must-read if you're even just considering adding a Goldendoodle to your family. Once you bring your dog home, you'll be glad you spent time preparing for the arrival of your pup. After all, this is a special breed that deserves the very best
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781093775624
- ISBN-10: 1093775629
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.31 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 144