The Complete Guide to Pressure Canning is a safe, practical, step-by-step resource to preserve the low-acid foods that you love.
From soups and stews, to meals-in-a-jar, to kitchen staples like broths and beans, pressure canning is a time-honored craft that allows you to safely and affordably preserve the food your family loves to eat.
Written by The Canning Diva(R) Diane Devereaux, The Complete Guide to Pressure Canning delivers everything you need to confidently achieve pressure canning perfection. With The Complete Guide to Pressure Canning you will discover the ease of pressure canning, understand the science behind safe food preservation, and enjoy delicious recipes for stocking your kitchen and feeding your family.
In the pages of this all-in-one pressure canning roadmap you'll find:
- An overview of pressure canning basics that includes guidance for buying a pressure canner and pressure canning fundamentals
- More than 80 pressure canning recipes for: stocks, broths, soups, and stews; meats including wild game and fish; meals-in-a-jar; tomatoes and vegetables; beans and legumes; and more
- Pressure canning charts for safely canning vegetables and meats that include quantity, yield, jar size, processing time, and PSI gauge guidance
- A "First Batches" Chapter that includes two practice recipes for those new to pressure canning
With The Complete Guide to Pressure Canning, readers of all skill levels will learn to successfully preserve and serve wholesome, nourishing foods that everyone will enjoy.
- ISBN-13: 9781638788041
- ISBN-10: 1638788049
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: September 2021
- Dimensions: 10 x 8.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Page Count: 230