Introducing Connecticut Real Estate License Exam AudioLearn - A Complete Audio Review for the Real Estate License Examination in Connecticut
Developed by experienced real estate professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your real estate license examination in Connecticut. The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to pass your examination.
The material is accurate, up to date and broken down into 15 bite-size chapters. There is a Q&A and a "key takeaways" section following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points. Also included is a complete practice test containing the most commonly tested questions with the correct answers explained.
Here are the topics we will be covering:
- Licensing and license laws
- Types of agents and agency relationships
- Ethics and fiduciary duties
- Managing the office
- Real estate concepts
- Real estate ownership and interests
- How real estate is transferred
- Representing the seller
- Representing the buyer
- Financing the closing
- Real estate appraisal
- Property management
- Connecticut state-specific requirements
- A 200 question practice test
We have also included a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course, as well as, sample forms, contracts, and documents which we'll be reviewing in the audio.
Included as a bonus is our Insider's Guide to Selling Real Estate audiobook.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781651068892
- ISBN-10: 1651068895
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.73 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Page Count: 352