Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book , practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. Read more...
More About Constitutional Law by Geoffrey R. Stone; Louis Michael Seidman; Cass R. Sunstein
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes - portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Adhering to the multi-disciplinary and scholarly approach of its predecessors, the eighth edition of Constitutional Law guides students through all facets of constitutional law. Constitutional Law explores traditional constitutional doctrine through the lens of varying critical and social perspectives informed by political theory, philosophy, sociology, ethics, history, and economics. This comprehensive approach paired with carefully edited cases provides instructors with rich material for classroom discussion. Logically organized for a two-semester course, the first part of Constitutional Law tackles issues concerning separation of powers and federalism while the second part addresses all facets of individual rights and liberties. Constitutional Law also provides thoughtfully selected content on the First Amendment to give students a well-rounded understanding of religion and free speech issues.
- The text's attention to policy, including discussion of competing critical and social perspectives.
- A multi-disciplinary approach that draws on political theory, philosophy, sociology, ethics, history, and economics.
- Thoughtful editing, including both lightly and more tightly-edited cases that balances close textual analysis with comprehensive converge of important opinions and pivotal cases.
- Streamlined treatment of First Amendment law, so that it efficiently provides the necessary fundamentals in free speech and religious liberties jurisprudence.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781454876670
- ISBN-10: 1454876670
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers
- Publish Date: December 2017
- Page Count: 1800
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.7 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.45 pounds
Books > Law > Constitutional
Books > Law > Legal Education