The guide to creating engaging web content and building a loyal following, revised and updated
Blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other platforms are giving everyone a voice, including organizations and their customers. So how do you create the stories, videos, and blog posts that cultivate fans, arouse passion for your products or services, and ignite your business? Content Rules equips you for online success as a one-stop source on the art and science of developing content that people care about. This coverage is interwoven with case studies of companies successfully spreading their ideas online--and using them to establish credibility and build a loyal customer base.
- Find an authentic voice and craft bold content that will resonate with prospects and buyers and encourage them to share it with others
- Leverage social media and social tools to get your content and ideas distributed as widely as possible
- Understand why you are generating content--getting to the meat of your message in practical, commonsense language, and defining the goals of your content strategy
- Write in a way that powerfully communicates your service, product, or message across various Web mediums
- Boost your online presence and engage with customers and prospects like never before with Content Rules.
- ISBN-13: 9781118232606
- ISBN-10: 1118232607
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: May 2012
- Dimensions: 9 x 5.97 x 0.86 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 320