225 delectable recipes designed for the convection oven.
Convection ovens have become increasingly popular because they cook faster and produce better results than conventional ovens. But because they work differently from standard ovens, preparing favorite recipes can prove challenging.
All the recipes in The Convection Oven Bible are specifically developed for today's convection ovens. Some 125 brand new recipes are added to those from The Best Convection Oven Cookbook to create a wide array of tantalizing recipes, including:
- Pesto stuffed roast chicken
- Sirloin steak Provencal
- Macadamia-crusted salmon with pineapple tartar sauce
- Roasted beef tenderloin with peppercorn sauce
- Fall-off-the-bone ribs
- Cranberry croissant bread pudding
- B and B maple French toast
- Speedy polenta gratin
- Almost hot cross buns
- Amaretto jelly roll
- Overnight meringues with chocolate.
The author also provides information on converting and adapting favorite recipes, menu suggestions, cookware recommendations and details on oven settings.
With delicious results guaranteed every time, The Convection Oven Bible is indispensable for all home cooks.
- ISBN-13: 9780778801542
- ISBN-10: 0778801543
- Publisher: Robert Rose
- Publish Date: April 2007
- Dimensions: 9.93 x 7.03 x 0.75 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.26 pounds
- Page Count: 304