Even heat distribution for an extra-crispy crunch--the complete guide to convection ovens
Convection ovens aren't just for professional kitchens--now you can enjoy everything you would from a restaurant right in your own home with this convection oven cookbook. From flaky pastries to perfectly juicy roasts, here's how to get the most out of your convection oven--no experience required.
Whether you have a built-in or countertop model, with this convection oven cookbook you'll learn the science behind convection cooking and how these special ovens can make your favorite dishes even tastier. Then, combine your newfound knowledge of best practices with 101 creative, tasty recipes and see why everyone raves about the crispy, tender, and flavorful meals that convection ovens yield.
Some of the features of this convection oven cookbook include:
- Tips and tricks--Make each recipe tasty and easy with helpful hacks designed to make convection cooking fast and delicious.
- Chart it out--Useful tables in this convection oven cookbook provide temperature and time adjustments so you can adapt any recipe you have for convection perfection.
- Steps for success--Learn how each setting works and what tools you'll need to succeed with this convection oven cookbook, then use step-by-step instructions to make your first convection meal stress-free and fun.
Bake the most out of your convection oven with this easy and delicious beginner's cookbook.
- ISBN-13: 9781647390532
- ISBN-10: 1647390532
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
- Page Count: 178