New to trading options?Looking to generate some extra monthly cash flow?Covered calls are the place to start.Perhaps you are sitting in cash, scared to get back into the stock market.
But you are also unwilling to lock up your money in a CD that pays next to nothing.
Covered calls are a great way to slowly ease back into the market, while starting to generate some income.This conservative strategy is also often used by buy-and-hold investors to generate extra income from stocks in their long-term holdings.
Even if you know nothing at all about trading options, this guide will quickly bring you up to speed.
This book will teach you:
- How to understand options terminology like calls, strike, expiration, etc.
- The crucial difference between "naked calls" and "covered calls" (don't trade options until you know the difference )
- How to find stocks that are the best candidates for covered calls
- How to pick the best strike price and expiration date for your calls
Ready to get started?Scroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy Now" button.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781520678849
- ISBN-10: 1520678843
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: May 2015
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.09 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Page Count: 36