The longtime chief marketing officer for Chick-fil-A tells the inside story of how the company turned prevailing theories of fast-food marketing upside down and built one of the most successful and beloved brands in America.
Covert Cows will help you...
- Discover unexpected, out-of-the-box marketing methods and new ways of approaching business problems.
- Understand the positive impact of building a business based on biblical principles.
- Receive an insider's look at the evolution of one of America's most beloved brands.
- Learn key marketing and business insights from the man who was the chief marketing officer for Chick-fil-A for thirty-four years.
During his thirty-four-year tenure at Chick-fil-A, Steve Robinson was integrally involved in the company's growth--from 184 stores and $100 million in annual sales in 1981 to over 2,100 stores and over $6.8 billion in annual sales in 2015--and was a first-hand witness to its evolution as an indelible global brand. In Covert Cows and Chick-fil-A, Robinson shares behind-the-scenes accounts of key moments, including the creation of the Chick-fil-A corporate purpose and the formation and management of the now-iconic Eat Mor Chikin cow campaign.
Drawing on his personal interactions with the gifted team of company leaders, restaurant operators, and the company's founder, Truett Cathy, Robinson explains the important traits that built the company's culture and sustained it through recession and many other challenges. He also reveals how every aspect of the company's approach reflects an unwavering dedication to Christian values and to the individual customer experience. Written with disarming candor and revealing storytelling, Covert Cows and Chick-fil-A is the never-before-told story of a great American success.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781400213160
- ISBN-10: 1400213169
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 224