Sweet and romantic, hopeful and inspiring, this cowboy romance has everything you need to put a smile on your face:
- A single mom just trying to do what's best for her daughter
- The handsome cowboy she's trying very hard not to notice too much
- A barn full of animals that teach love and patience
- And the chance to find the family the heart truly needs
When single mom Jessica Cook is at the end of her rope, she takes her sixteen-year-old daughter to Turn Around Ranch. The ranch has a great reputation for teen therapy, and Jessica prays there's room there for her and Chloe.
Wade Dawson's first priority is to help teens and their families. But he can't seem to keep his boundaries when it comes to Jessica. She's a natural beauty and sparks fly whenever he's in her vicinity, but getting too close to one of his families is flirting with fire.
But as one crisis after another befalls the ranch, Wade has a high risk of letting this woman get under his skin... And even though Jessica wasn't looking for romance, it looks like even she's about to get a second chance at Turn Around Ranch.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781492689171
- ISBN-10: 1492689173
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.2 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 384