When all you need is a basic understanding of the human nervous system, look to Cram Session in Functional Neuroanatomy: A Handbook for Students & Clinicians. This handbook gives you basic information in a readily accessible format, as well as more detailed concepts that will allow you to better understand not only how the human nervous system works, but how injuries and disease affect experience and behavior, including cognitive and intellectual functions. Cram Session in Functional Neuroanatomy: A Handbook for Students & Clinicians by Dr. Michael F. Nolan is a concise and illustrated quick reference that highlights important anatomical and physiological principles of the nervous system. These key points will enhance understanding of the nervous system and how specific populations of nerve cells and neural systems influence human experience and behavior. WHAT IS IN YOUR CRAM SESSION?
- Concise and focused explanations of topics specifically related to neuroanatomy
- Topic self-assessment questions formatted as short answer exercises, ideal for exam review and preparation
- List of laboratory structures - an excellent tool to aid faculty with additional methods of learning
- More than 75 photographs and illustrations Instructors in educational settings can visit www.efacultylounge.com for additional material to be used for teaching in the classroom. Cram Session in Functional Neuroanatomy: A Handbook for Students & Clinicians is a perfect text for physical therapy students and other medical and health professionals in neurology and neurosurgery.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781617110092
- ISBN-10: 1617110094
- Publisher: Slack
- Publish Date: February 2012
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 240