If we're honest with ourselves, almost every mom knows she can go from being kind to cranky in no time flat. When we're tired, busy, anxious, preoccupied--okay, so anytime, really--we tend to default to snapping and barking at the people we love best. But life doesn't have to be this way.
Through coaching other moms who share a desire to be a kinder, gentler parent, Becky Kopitzke has learned the keys to taming the "momster" in all of us. And in this grace-filled book, she will help you
- assess the triggers that spark your angry responses
- understand your children better so you can minimize frustrations
- learn gentle, effective responses to trying situations
- and much more
Consider The Cranky Mom Fix your personal battle plan to focus on who you are and how to wield God's wisdom and strength in your family. With an extensive resource section of practical activities, tips, and self-assessment tools, this book will help you reclaim true peace for your soul and your home.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780764230547
- ISBN-10: 0764230549
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 256