This interactive book for energetic, creatively minded 8- to 12-year-olds from entrepreneur Jess Ekstrom uses inspiring stories, journaling prompts, coloring pages, and creative ideas to show kids that if they want something to be different in the world, they can do something about it today
Water the seeds of creativity in your child through this engaging book about having a positive growth mind-set. In Create Your Bright Ideas, Jess motivates kids to be creators and ambitious doers who know they are never too young to change the world. Create Your Bright Ideas helps kids discover their passions by offering
- journaling prompts to bring out your child's bright ideas;
- personal stories about entrepreneurship and perseverance;
- practical advice for discovering and using their unique gifts; and
- motivational quotes paired with beautiful coloring pages from illustrator Nadia Fisher that can be cut out of the book for easy display.
Jess never predicted that her time selling cookies and lemonade as a kid was foreshadowing founding her company Headbands of Hope, which helps millions of kids with illnesses. It wasn't always smooth sailing, but each obstacle she faced put her on an unexpected path of inspiration, helping her discover the amazing things she could become and do, like starting multiple businesses, writing a book, and helping millions of people feel more confident in their story. Now Jess shows kids how to channel their own energy and unique interests to create something meaningful. With inspiration from Jess's bestselling book Chasing the Bright Side, this jump-right-in guide created just for kids and tweens is a great gift for
- Christmas and birthdays;
- elementary- and middle-school graduations; and
- young world changers who want to do something lasting but don't know where to start.
Create Your Bright Ideas is a perfect size to fit in a backpack, ready to be pulled out whenever inspiration strikes--during car rides, while waiting for the bus, for reading time at school, or right before bed. A powerful and fun reminder that many CEOs and nonprofit leaders started their careers with a lemonade stand, Create Your Bright Ideas takes kids on an exciting journey of purpose, self-discovery, and bold action.
- ISBN-13: 9781400238361
- ISBN-10: 1400238366
- Publisher: Tommy Nelson
- Publish Date: November 2022
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.2 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 208
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12