Life isn't about "finding" fulfillment and success--it's about creating it. Why then has creativity been given a back seat in our culture? No longer.
** A Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times and Publishers Weekly Bestseller **
Creativity is a force inside every person that, when unleashed, transforms our lives and delivers vitality to everything we do. Establishing a creative practice is therefore our most valuable and urgent task - as important to our well-being as exercise or nutrition.
The good news? Renowned artist, author, and CreativeLive founder, Chase Jarvis, reminds us that creativity isn't a skill--it's a habit available to everyone: beginners and lifelong creators, entrepreneurs to executives, astronauts to zookeepers, and everyone in between. Through small, daily actions we can supercharge our innate creativity and rediscover our personal power in life.
Whether your ambition is a creative career, completing a creative project, or simply cultivating a creative mindset, Creative Calling will unlock your potential via Jarvis's memorable "IDEA" system:
- Imagine your big dream, whatever you want to create--or become--in this world.
- Design a daily practice that supports that dream--and a life of expression and transformation.
- Execute on your ambitious plans and make your vision real.
- Amplify your impact through a supportive community you'll learn to grow and nurture.
- ISBN-13: 9780062879967
- ISBN-10: 0062879960
- Publisher: Harper Business
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 304