Do you own a fabulous Cricut machine and want to learn how to create beautiful craft projects?
Are you a complete beginner to this innovative and creative world?
Do you need help to get started with your new hobby or business idea?
Cricut machines are fast becoming all the rage for creatives who want to design and produce unusual and unique crafts and products. You are likely someone who is inspired to get started with your new Cricut machine but may need help to get your ideas from inspiration to creation and this is why this book was written.
Inside Cricut For Beginners: The Best 2020 Step-by-Step Guide for Cricut, with Illustrated Examples and Project Ideas, plus Tips and Tricks to Decorate Your Spaces, Objects, and More, you will find all the information that is needed to get you started on your project, with chapters covering:
- Different types of Cricut machines available
- How to master the use of integrated "Design Space"
- Learn how to make modifications to your design by editing the images and fonts
- How to create easy projects using paper and cardstocks to create invitations and decorations
- Learn how to use the "Cricut Easy Press" on iron-on vinyl
- Design your projects on real life backgrounds
- Create expert level projects using printable iron-on on wooden base
- And much more...
As a bonus, you will also learn a number of tips and tricks that will help you save time and money, as well as how to clean your device to keep it working like new for longer.
Get a copy now and start crafting life a pro today
You will only be limited by your imagination
...Scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy Now button...
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781705879368
- ISBN-10: 1705879365
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.36 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 pounds
- Page Count: 168