Other Available Formats
From award-winning author Julie Berry comes the second installment in the fantastically adventurous Wishes and Wellingtons series, in which our heroine, Maeve Merritt, embarks on a magic-powered and most dangerous quest to help her friends.
Now that Maeve Merritt has surrendered Mermeros, the djinni she found in a sardine can, she expects her life in London will be dull as dirt. But villains from Maeve's previous escapades are still searching for the djinni, now in the hands of Mr. Poindexter, the adoptive father of Maeve's friend Tommy. When Mr. Poindexter tries to use one of his wishes, he and Mermeros go missing--and without a guardian, Tom will be forced back to the orphanage.
With the help of magical flying carpetbags, Maeve, Tom, and their friend Alice soar off to find Mr. Poindexter and that rascal, Mermeros, before the djinni's fabled wishes fall into the wrong hands.
The perfect book for:
- Anyone looking for middle grade books
- Parents, teachers, or librarians looking for kids books ages 8 to 10
- Young fantasy readers Ages 8-11
- Empowering young girls
- ISBN-13: 9781728231495
- ISBN-10: 1728231493
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Young Readers
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 7.56 x 5.51 x 1.34 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 pounds
- Page Count: 352
- Reading Level: Ages 8-11