Critical Thinking Skills for your Nursing Degree provides you with a sound knowledge and understanding of:
- the nature of critical thinking, and of its relevance and importance in HE
- how to adopt a critical approach to all aspects of your nursing study
- the importance of active, critical reading, and how it allows you an efficient, principled, effective assessment of the literature in your field
- the need to adopt a critical approach to writing, characterised by analytical and evaluative use of sources and the development of your own 'voice'
If you are embarking on a university nursing or midwifery degree, the books in this series will help you acquire and develop the knowledge, skills and strategies you need to achieve your goals. They provide support in all areas important for university study, including institutional and disciplinary policy and practice, self-management, and research and communication. Tasks and activities are designed to foster aspects of learning which are valued in higher education, including learner autonomy and critical thinking, and to guide you towards reflective practice in your study and work life.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781912096695
- ISBN-10: 1912096692
- Publisher: Critical Publishing
- Publish Date: May 2018
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 88