A vegetarian diet provides rewarding health benefits, but finding the right nutritional balance can be a bit challenging. This book is written specifically for vegetarian's beginners. You will know more about the vegetarian diet and its benefits.
In this ultimate crock pot cookbook you will find:
- Simple and quick solutions as to how to use your crock pot effectively.
- 800 easy-to-cook and delicious-to-taste crock pot recipes.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking time so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in a crock pot.
- Big variety of recipes for any taste and any budget to surprise your friends and guests.
Because of how slow cooking works, flavors do not escape through smoke. The herbs, spices, stocks, and other flavorings circulate within the broth. This retains and infuses more flavors when other appliances cannot.
- ISBN-13: 9781990169960
- ISBN-10: 1990169961
- Publisher: Alex Howard
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.43 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.61 pounds
- Page Count: 202