The innovative investor's guide to an entirely new asset class--from two experts on the cutting edge
With the rise of bitcoin and blockchain technology, investors can capitalize on the greatest investment opportunity since the Internet. Bitcoin was the first cryptoasset, but today there are over 800 and counting, including ether, ripple, litecoin, monero, and more. This clear, concise, and accessible guide from two industry insiders shows you how to navigate this brave new blockchain world'and how to invest in these emerging assets to secure your financial future.
Cryptoassets gives you all the tools you need:
- An actionable framework for investigating and valuing cryptoassets
- Portfolio management techniques to maximize returns while managing risk
- Historical context and tips to navigate inevitable bubbles and manias
- Practical guides to exchanges, wallets, capital market vehicles, and ICOs
- Predictions on how blockchain technology may disrupt current portfolios
In addition to offering smart investment strategies, this authoritative resource will help you understand how these assets were created, how they work, and how they are evolving amid the blockchain revolution. The authors define a clear and original cryptoasset taxonomy, composed of cryptocurrencies, cryptocommodities, and cryptotokens, with insights into how each subset is blending technology and markets. You'll find a variety of methods to invest in these assets, whether through global exchanges trading 24/7 or initial cryptoasset offerings (ICOs). By sequentially building on the concepts of each prior chapter, the book will provide you with a full understanding of the cryptoasset economy and the opportunities that await the innovative investor.
Cryptoassets represent the future of money and markets. This book is your guide to that future.
- ISBN-13: 9781260026672
- ISBN-10: 1260026671
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Page Count: 368