In Cthulhu 2000, a host of horror and fantasy's top authors captures the spirit of supreme supernatural storyteller H. P. Lovecraft--with eighteen chilling contemporary tales that would have made the master proud.
- The Barrens by F. Paul Wilson: In a tangled wilderness, unearthly lights lead the way to a world no human was meant to see.
- His Mouth Will Taste of Wormwood by Poppy Z. Brite: Two dabblers in black magic encounter a maestro of evil enchantment.
- On the Slab by Harlan Ellison: The corpse of a one-eyed giant brings untold fortune--and unspeakable fear--to whoever possesses it.
- Pickman's Modem by Lawrence Watt-Evans: Horror is a keystroke away, when an ancient evil lurks in modern technology.
PLUS FOURTEEN MORE BLOOD-CURDLING STORIES
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780345422033
- ISBN-10: 0345422031
- Publisher: Del Rey Books
- Publish Date: May 1999
- Dimensions: 8.21 x 5.43 x 0.93 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.74 pounds
- Page Count: 416