Meaningful and Inspirational - Cursive Handwriting Practice for Adults
Learning cursive handwriting can be extremely beneficial in today's society. However, the practice can sometimes be difficult and quite boring. This book manages to turn your handwriting practice into a meaningful one. Each exercise revolves around an inspiring quote from some of the most influential historical figures like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Queen Elisabeth, and Confucius.
Each exercise was specially designed for adults.
- The quotes revolve around topics which are extremely relevant in the modern world.
- The font size is smaller than that of standard children's practice books.
- Each exercise begins with the quote written in traceable font.
- The quotes are selected to spark meaningful conversations in your day to day life.
- Get insight into the minds of some of the most brilliant leaders of all time and discover how to improve your handwriting simultaneously.
All these elements combined will turn your learning experience into an inspiring and memorable one. It's never too late to expand your knowledge and become a master at handwriting. Regardless of your age or cultural inclinations, this book has value for everybody. If you are looking to get inspired and conquer the art of cursive handwriting, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button now Start your journey towards handwriting mastery
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781091284081
- ISBN-10: 1091284083
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 102