Exercises to help teens master cursive handwriting
Discover how simple it can be to learn the beautiful art of cursive handwriting. Professional artist and letterer Missy Briggs introduces the basics in this cursive handwriting workbook. It's filled with straightforward lessons that make starting out as easy as ABC. Practice exercises and fun activities show you how cursive can be used every day. You'll create your own signature, find out how to make an awesome bullet journal, and more.
The Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Teens includes:
- Writing cursive, A to Z-From crafting each letter to forming complete sentences, this cursive writing workbook teaches everything needed to perfect cursive.
- Info for all writers-Left handed? No worries! This book was written with both lefties and righties in mind.
- Plenty of room to practice-Sharpen script skills with help from a multitude of practice pages, plus get links to digital downloads so you can print out even more.
Learn to write beautifully with the Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Teens.
- ISBN-13: 9781648768392
- ISBN-10: 1648768393
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2021
- Dimensions: 10.71 x 8.27 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 96
- Reading Level: Ages 12-16